OT: US leads Saudi Arabia in oil production

ews:kk0psc$rv6$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me...

You think harry is going to Margaret Thatcher's funeral?

Reply to
trader4

I know all about fiction, Harry, I read some of your stuff ;)

Reply to
Frank

Because we live in a society, all of us together, and things that you do can have an affect on my life. So we make rules to govern behavior that affects other people. And burning lots of oil can apparently alter climate when done by enough people. Some of us are concerned about what that means to our children's children.

Reply to
dgk

Because oil (gasoline) is fungible. That is, one country's oil is functionally equivalent to another country's oil. The difference in price (i.e., transportation) is nibbling at the margins.

Bottom line: competition between producers, be they in the U.S. or Argentina.

Reply to
HeyBub

It takes ten days to get a drilling permit from the state of North Dakota to drill on private land. It takes an average of 304 days to get a permit to drill on federally-controlled land.

Reply to
HeyBub

You think harry is going to Margaret Thatcher's funeral?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Also nibbling at the margins is chemical composition. Light-sweet gets more $$ than sludge.

...is a good thing.

Reply to
krw

YOU are cheap, though, harry.

Reply to
krw

Have you seen what the nuts that think like harry are actually doing over there? The usual assortment of commies, leftist students, etc are holding rallies celebrating Thatcher's death. It really shows what they are all about for the whole world to see. THAT is what Thatcher was up against.

Reply to
trader4

messagenews:kk0psc$rv6$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me...

Most likely one of the ding dongs that said they were glad the witch is dead.

Reply to
Frank

We're not far behind.

Reply to
krw

Margaret Thatcher was an outstanding person on a level with Winston Churchill and Ronald Reagan. Liberal Leftist Freaks hate such rational Conservative folks. o_O

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

She certainly made a lot of changes, mostly for the better. At that time our trade unions were funded from Moscow. Recently documentation confirming this has come to light.

This makes interesting reading about our chief commie.

Maggie sorted him and his cohorts out. I drove under the bridge on the day of the assassination attempt. It took place about five minutes later.

Reply to
harry

What with Obama rallies, bank take over, GM take over, endless regulation, national health service, banning guns, and now gun confiscation.

We're not far behind.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Margaret Thatcher was an outstanding person on a level with Winston Churchill and Ronald Reagan. Liberal Leftist Freaks hate such rational Conservative folks. o_O

TDD

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

genews:kk0psc$rv6$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me...