OT, The Forgotten Astronauts

It was 50 years ago when Apollo One caught fire on the pad and three astronauts lost their lives. I remember it well yet many have forgotten. (~_~;)

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster
Reply to
Uncle Monster

More here: <

Remember what you were doing when you heard about it?

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Not precisely. I was probably sitting in my 4th grade classroom.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

Remember what you were doing when you heard about it?

Heck, you're a kid yet. I remember being at noon recess when President Kennedy was assassinated. Third grade.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

At work in the computer room at Rad Health listening to the radio.

Reply to
gfretwell