OT- Squirrel dodges a speeding Lamborghini

Article & clip.

Red Green

What inane crap!

"It blows your mind"!?? Perhaps the brain of a nervous dust mite. The poor squirrel barely escaped ingesting an asphalt appetizer. No "leap" to it. Apparently, some ppl are easily impressed.

nb

Reply to
notbob

Great Photo Shop. ww

Reply to
WW

"willshak" wrote

In Louisiana, I hit what I think was the biggest raccoon I have ever seen. It was like the squirrel, crossing the road. I was doing about 75, and didn't want to go into the ditch over a raccoon. I could tell that it was going to pass between the wheels, and hoped that my high ground clearance big tires would give the feller a chance.

Then it stopped at the last moment and stood up. BAM!

At least it was a fast exit for him. Passed by the spot on my way home, and it was on the side of the roadway. It was really huge.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B