OT Renting a Toyota in a Spanish-speaking country

Renting a Toyota in a Spanish-speaking country

Well, the owners manaul for the 2022 Toyota Yaris I've rented is 684 pages!! I will try to read some parts.

It's copyright 2022., but it says it was "Printed in Japan 01-2202-00" It has 2202 there. Is that the year backwards?

But the radio has it's own manual, in 4 languates, starting with English, Portuguese, Spanish, and Arabic. And the English part is only

83 pages. I can read that.

More details after I read some of it.

Reply to
micky