OT: Polishing Your Resume

Single-handedly managed the successful upgrade and deployment of a new environmental illumination system with zero cost overruns and zero safety incidents

(Copied from a Linkedin post!)

Reply to
Wade Garrett

DC is full of these people.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 11:57:12 -0400, Wade Garrett posted for all of us to digest...

Funny, I am not used to all this baloney talk. I would like to use it sometimes but my brain stalls out. What a bunch of malarkey...

Post more of this when you see it. I enjoy the laughs. Even if it involves an old geezer like me.

Reply to
Tekkie©