OT. No Permit for Rolling to Remember

The Pentagon rescinded a permit for the group to use the Pentagon parking lot to start the ride. Maybe Pentagon officials don't know about fresh air and sunshine being good for the soul.

The woman in the dress looks suspicious to me.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Maybe it isn't time yet for another superspreader event.

Reply to
Bob F

On Wed, 5 May 2021 13:02:15 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

That's hilarious as the gov't just told us: sunlight kills the virus, it doesn't spread outside; take your masks off. It's purely political and the elections are not far away...

Reply to
Tekkie©

The gov't has in fact said nothing of the sort.

Reply to
Joey

On Thu, 6 May 2021 07:37:45 +1000, Joey posted for all of us to digest...

BS Get the facts straight there little fart.

Reply to
Tekkie©

I believe that about 25,000 people work at the Pentagon. Guy I know that was assigned there said he had to go in early to get a good spot to park. Maybe busy even during a holiday. Parking lots on Google Earth look relatively small.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Indeed the government did not. I don't know where he gets that nonsense, maybe from some crackpot.

Reply to
micky

Funny how this is a super spreader event but thousands of people showing up to honor a thug like Daunte Wright isn't.

Reply to
gfretwell

On Thu, 06 May 2021 02:26:01 -0400, micky posted for all of us to digest...

Instead of just dismissing it what don't you do some _research_ (I know a foreign word for Mickey-sic-). Maybe you will learn something instead of just parroting the party line. Get this: it's about money and power.

Reply to
Tekkie©