(OT) Microsoft Windows 12 is awesome

I just installed Microsoft Windows 12, and it's awesome. Never has MS created such a great operating system.

Thank You Microsoft!

Reply to
Faintedcow

There is no Windows 12.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

As of March 2016, the most recent version of Windows for personal computers, tablets, smartphones and embedded devices is Windows 10.

Reply to
Andy

Andy:

Breathe, then take a look at the *initial* posting dates on some of these threads.

Then smile. ;)

Reply to
thekmanrocks

I've heard that Win 13 is virus proof.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I have a cousin who works there. He says win 13 is totally virus proof. No antivirus program needed.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon