OT Land of the free?

Good Lord, you're dumb. Just unbelievably dumb.

Reply to
krw

you were with Bushy as soon as another Republican is elected president. I will be here to remind you when it happens.

I'm wondering if the feds are going to outlaw privately owned drones so we can keep tabs on government activities? I seem to remember someplace like Californiastan passing a law prohibiting privately owned drones in order to keep paparazzi from harassing Hollywood elite. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

in like you were with Bushy as soon as another Republican is elected presid ent. I will be here to remind you when it happens.

Isn't that agin your 2nd amendment?

Reply to
harry

like you were with Bushy as soon as another Republican is elected president. I will be here to remind you when it happens.

No Harry, it involves The First Amendment. The Second Amendment was added to help protect The First and all the others from government tyranny like that which Americans endured under English rule. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

gain like you were with Bushy as soon as another Republican is elected pres ident. I will be here to remind you when it happens.

Heh Heh. You never had a proper revolution, you changed one master for a worse one. The French and Russians had proper revolutions.

Reply to
harry

like you were with Bushy as soon as another Republican is elected president. I will be here to remind you when it happens.

And which master would that be? o_O

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

but not wrong

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

again like you were with Bushy as soon as another Republican is elected pr esident. I will be here to remind you when it happens.

The ones that work on Wall street.

Reply to
harry

again like you were with Bushy as soon as another Republican is elected president. I will be here to remind you when it happens.

If that's true, they would also be your masters. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Irrelevant is wrong. ...and you're about as irrelevant as they come.

Reply to
krw

"

se again like you were with Bushy as soon as another Republican is elected president. I will be here to remind you when it happens.

That sweet old lady the Queen is my master.

Reply to
harry

but not wrong

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

again like you were with Bushy as soon as another Republican is elected president. I will be here to remind you when it happens.

(S)he's not the only queen who is your master, harry.

Reply to
krw

Illiterate is wrong, too, Malformed. ...and you continue to insist on demonstrating just how illiterate you are with every post.

Reply to
krw

but I'm still not wrong

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

# # That sweet old lady the Queen is my master.

#

Now there's a clear admission that you are a subject...

Reply to
Attila Iskander

The subject of much laughter...

Reply to
krw

...you've never been right.

Reply to
krw

You've never been right about anything in your entire life, Malformed.

Reply to
krw

while you've always been extreme right

Reply to