OT - LA Kings vs. NY Rangers

Everyone is watching the finals to see whether the LA Kings or the NY Rangers will take home the Stanley Cup.

Pardon me if I disillusion everyone in here, but this is really a contest between Canadians. The LA Kings have 15 Canadians on their roster and the NY Rangers have 12 Canadians on their roster. So, whomever wins, it'll be a Canadian hoisting the Stanley Cup overhead and kissing it all over as he skates around the arena at the end of the series.

Hockey is kinda like football. In football, the team with the most negros tends to win. In Hockey, it's the team with the most Canadians.

Eh! :)

Reply to
nestork

In news: snipped-for-privacy@diybanter.com, nestork belched:

They may be Canadians, but the cup will reside in the US as it has for many many years. So the nationality has nothing to do with it. It's like saying the cup belonged to Russia when Detroit won it for so many years. Sorry

Reply to
ChairMan

HI, I like soccer best. Easy to play, does not cost a lot to play.

Reply to
Tony Hwang