OT. Jeopardy and Flywheel

I was watching that old show Jeopardy yesterday. It still had Alex Trebek as moderator. They showed a very basic diagram of a four cylinder engine. An arrow pointed to the flywheel and the contestants were supposed to identify it. No one could. It just seemed funny that people who could name Roman emperors had no idea about a modern engine.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

d Dean, what show episode was that fly wheel question? i wanted to teach my grandson about engines and the diagram was perfect. Then my wife erased it. now he is coming here for the weekend from Brooklyn and i want him to see this really good depiction. Peter snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Middlefield, CT Thanks Happy New Year

Reply to
plilj53