OT: How to Drown In Debt

Unless you can get an item for less if you pay cash then the mark up is already in the price so you pay the same card or cash.

The only way to use a credit card is to pay them off every month. Cards charge a very large % if you carry a ballance.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

That is what I ment. For most the billing address is where you live. While there may be some that only get mail at a post office box, most get the bill at their home.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

When postal service went even deeper into the crapper after the Wuhan started, mail frequently didn't hit my curbside mailbox until 8:00 or

9:00 at night. It often included mis-delivered pieces, and some important mail-- like 2 credit card bills-- never showed up.

I switched the delivery address for bills and financial stuff to my PO box and that helped some. But soon after, I changed all of them to paperless delivery to my main email address.

That works quite well. I get an email notifying me as soon as a statement drops, then I logon to the vendor website to get it.

Reply to
Wade Garrett

Gordon Ramsay is a real chef. The screaming is his television persona. Apparently, the network wants that kind of crap and will pay for it.

How this might relate to financial advice is unknown.

David Ramsey, on the other hand, is a radio personality who gives financial advice.

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

People are going to pay with credit cards. It doesn't matter whether I do or not; the higher prices will be there anyway. I might as well get the cash back.

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Then there is the one with the single name:

invalid unparseable