OT. Florida UFO

A secret satellite landed in Florida causing a sonic boom and some excitement.

Two hurricanes plus this thing might be enough excitement for one year.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Very intersting, and strange it seems to me. I didn't think anything made a sonic boom when landing, because it has to slow down to land. ????

Reply to
micky

The space shuttle always boomed on landing. A double boom, and when landing at Edwards, the boom was heard over the entire LA basin.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Funny that for something that's claimed to be secret there is so much information about it, just in that one article, including what was in it. What's up with the space suit guys around it? You would think it would just be hot and they would wait for it to cool off. What's in there, some gain of function virus?

Reply to
trader_4

This was the first that I'd heard of it - my first thought was " Trump's Space Force " .. I was a bit surprised that it dates back to 2010.

" its first orbital mission was launched in April 2010 on an Atlas V rocket, and returned to Earth in December 2010"

John T.

Reply to
hubops