OT Charmin bathroom tissue

Page 2 of 2

It isn't hard, but it's like using newspaper. Might as well visit a newspaper box w/ free weekly papers and grab a stack if you're that hard pressed.
cshenk wrote:

Scotts, the original paper product.

I'm cheap too and buy at BJ's. I've been using Scotts all my life and I'm 64. My mother used it too so we had it growing up.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

No one has mentioned that wonderful wax paper stuff they use in England. One side wax and the other side sand paper.
wrote in message

Then this one must be English...
http://tinypic.com/r/osyb6q/5
Chuck wrote:

So the English stiff upper lip is actually a grimace because of a raw arse?
TDD

Doncha just hate your fingers breaking thru...

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/itemdisplay/displayItem.do?itemid6118

You just made me go look. Direct quote from their packaging: "Charmin is safe for your sewer or septic system." Verbal spamming was around long before electronic spamming and just as believed.
Red
Metspitzer wrote:

Plumber told us not to use any of the "soft" tissues. Don't recall exactly which he mentioned.

*The Sears Roebuck catalog has worked for me. I see no reason to change although the Yellow Book does have a softer feel to it.

I don't know about septic tanks, but I had to stop using it because my toilets kept overflowing.
My daughter and her family came for a visit and my son-in-law told me the toilet paper was what was causing my problem.
I changed to a much cheaper brand and my toilets have not overflowed again in over five years.
Freckles

That Charmin is too thick. hey, remember the TV ad with Mr. Whipple? "don't squeeze the Charmin".
On 20 May 2009 00:03:12 GMT, StepfanKing

They won't tell you that the paper being "squeezable" means there's a lot of air in there, rather than paper.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us