OT. A dummy rescued.

Police in Hudson, New York rescued a medical training aid. From the Daily Mail:

Or:

She looks like honest to goodness rest home material.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Dummy was the guy that owned it and should have concealed it. But, some places only let you use car pool lanes with a passenger so who knows, might have been his intent.

Reply to
Frank

I thought this was a topic about Obama.

Reply to
Meanie

Police in out town used to park a cruiser with "Manny" in it to deter traffic violations. Probably fooled a few people, but locals were soon taking photos with it.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The OPP even used a plywood cutout of a cruiser parked in the bushes, or near an overpass, to control speed. Worked unbelievably well!!!

Reply to
clare

When I moved to a town where the police used radar all the time I got in the habit of speeding and running stop signs because when the radar detector wasn't going off, I knew there wasn't a cop around.

That worked for about a year until I ran a stop sign and made a right turn, a cop pulled me over. I asked, can you just give me a warning this time? He stuttered, why why why should he? I stuttered back, making fun of his stutter, well well well, I don't know.

He just gave me a warning.

Whenever I got stopped in that town I always asked for a warning and always got one instead of a ticket.

That stuttering cop chased our secretary about a mile one day, she parked and ran inside saying she can't get another ticket. When he came inside looking for her I asked the cop if he could just give her a warning this time, and he did.

Reply to
cowabunga dude

I wonder if any of the stores there have mannequins in the windows.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman