Operation Blue Roof

This was on the news Saturday morning. There is a program to throw some tarp on buildings that weren't too badly damaged by Hurricane Ian.

OR

Dean Hoffman

Cool, that can potentially save a lot more damage until proper repairs can be made.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Saw this many years ago when a tornado hit a few homes nearby. I actually saw the tornado driving by when it took the roof off a gymnasium of a nearby school.

Reply to
Frank

I wonder how many years this idea has been in business.

Reply to
bruce bowser

And it's a FREE service vfrom the army corps of engineers. Far better than nothing. I'm sure there is a shortage of contractors, esp. roofers. I don't know if Dean is praising it or the opposite.

Reply to
micky