Oil furnace and Hot water tank for sale. Almost new. Cheap !!!

For sale Oil furnace and Hot water tank. ====================================

Our Condominium is changing to gas. So I have to sell these items even though they are relatively new.

Gas furnace::

------------- Model: MBO115DABR-A

3.5 years old 80% efficiency or more

Hot Water tank::

---------------- model: IB32-R

1.5 years old 30 gallons 83% efficiency (Note: this tank has never run out of hot water with 6 people in the house)

Asking $200 for the furnace and $75 for the hot water tank. Any offer will be considered.

call 225-4348 and ask for Vani or e-mail snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. I live in Ottawa. Corner of Prince of Wales and Meadowlands.

Reply to
Vani B