O.T. vitamin supplements

Vitamins are chemicals, whether you get them from bell peppers or a pill.

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

If processed food is so bad, how come people are so much taller than they were 30, 40 years ago?

Reply to
micky

A few years a go I had some stressful things happen and developed a mild case of psoriasis. Dermatologist prescribed topic steroid and sun would abate it in the summer. After a couple of years I read about D3 and started a moderate dose and coincidentally the psoriasis went away.

A quick Google will tell you that over 40% adult males are deficient in D.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Over the last century, perhaps. Over the last 30 years, not so much, at least in the USA. It is directly correlated with the amount of protein available in the first four or five years of life. One could argue that processed food is directly correlated with obesity, however.

Scott Lurndal

Probably all the growth harmons in the animals. Report wea a while back some girls were growing large brests at eairly age because of that.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

Nope, the jurisdictoins that ban those still get the same effect.

Just because someone claims something...

Reply to
Rod Speed

My internist, who has very good credentials, says that NO ONE gets enough vitamin D3 and he said I should take 2000 units a day, so I do.

Also for bone replacement (or normal bone function? Whatever the pdf that someone posted says), D3 is either a big help or it's necessary. It really makes no difference which. Because of a malfunctioning parathyroid gland, I got osteoporosis. Surgery a few years ago corrected that but bone density increases very slowly. Many or most women have the same problem.

Interestingly, the following year I visited a ski resort in the summer and for fun I took the skilift up to the top. Planned to take it back down but the guy at the top, who didn't speak English, got me to get off and walk down. Some places, no matter how hard I looked, there was no grass, just loose rocks, and as careful as I could be, my feet went out from under me and I landed on my butt, twice, and on my back once. I wanted to call my doctor but because of the time difference between Europe and home, and because I was busy having a good time, I coudln't call the first day and gradually I decided I had no hurt myself. Surprising since all three times all my weight gave it a real whack.

Then back home I was watching the top of a building and I tripped on a sidewalk, whacked my knee and, a little bit, mty forehead. Knee took weeks to go away, but I'm 98% sure it wasn't broken.

Reply to
micky

Credentials don't count with stupidities like this.

Then it is a fool.

More fool you.

Reply to
zall

Yes, they do, because he's a hard worker who reads the literature and would not make such a strong statement if it were not supported by research.

OTOH your lack of credentials and your reliance on wackos mean that your opinion is worthless.

LOL

Reply to
micky

Dr. Peter McCullough has impressive credentials yet many political hacks ignore his warnings.

Personally, I don't care what someone believes as long as they're not censored.

Reply to
kreg

There is no rigorous scientific research that substantiates his stupid claim that NO ONE gets enough vitamin D3.

You have no f****ng idea what my credentials are.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys.

Pathetic.

Reply to
zall

Ah, rumble.com; that great, highly respected scientific peer reviewed journal (I say ironically for those who can't identify irony). See:

More authoritative than The New England Journal, British Medical Journal, Nature, etc.?

Provide a credible citation for us that supports your misinformation. As far as Dr. Peter McCullough is concerned, he's right up there with Mehmet Oz. Just because someone earns a M.D. degree doesn't guarantee that they become authoritative on anything besides how to get through medical school.

Reply to
Peter

Rumble doesn't censor but youtube does. The choice is yours. See how nice choice is?

Now run along and get your booster jab.

Reply to
Su Nombre

I have no idea what his affiliations are and I don't care ... as far as his views on HcQ and the harm the vaccines have done , the Doctor is dead on . Apparently you're on board with a massive die-off from all this . Or you're just too stupid to look at all the evidence of harm from the vaccines . I hope you've got all your shots , I look forward to having one less shill for the Big Pharma murderers .

Reply to
Snag

He has impressive credentials as a cardiologist. As an immunologist, not so much.

I see Baylor University Medical Center sued him to stop him from associating himself with Baylor, due to McCullough's misinformation about COVID-19.

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Follow the money. Most medical schools are "manipulated" by BigPharma so I'm not surprised they would play the "misinformation" card.

Reply to
Oscar

If if doesn't censor, I guess it will have posts from dumbbells, liars, mentally ill, paid troublemakers. Should I trust those people?

The choice is yours. See how

Oh, another moron.

Reply to
micky

And another moron.

Reply to
micky

Been there, done that.

Reply to
Peter

You might have an mRNA deficiency. Maybe you should get another booster shot or three?

European Public Prosecutor’s Office quietly acknowledges an ongoing investigation into COVID 19 vaccine acquisitions in the EU.

Oscar