O.T. Rocket landing

Space X rocket lands vertically just like the cartoons years ago. They've done it before on sea platforms but this was the first time on land.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Remember the old joke about the government rocket, "It won't work and you can't fire it."

NASA starting off as a great agency has become bureaucratized and inefficient. Private industry should take over.

Reply to
Frank

Private industry HAS taken over.

Reply to
clare

I was surprised yesterday that a former Obama administrator said that was Obama's purpose in removing support from NASA.

If private industry gets too much government support, they will become bureaucratic like government. I think Trump knew this when he attacked cost of new Air Force 1's.

Also recalled that the government rocket was called "Civil Service" - "It won't work and you can't fire it."

Reply to
Frank

Reply to
Neill Massello