Number of yearly decapitations from ceiling fans

replying to robsmith3, trevor wrote: You absolutley right...ceiling fans are potentially dangerous ....esp one that's wobbling...I would not sit there either

Reply to
trevor

Low-life restaurants have cheap ceiling fans. Wear an OSHA-approved hardhat.

Reply to
Sal Monella

replying to Steve B, Boo Boo wrote: GREAT Now i'm terrified of staying cool in the summer ._.

Reply to
Boo Boo

replying to robsmith3, Bill wrote: People like you need to shut up, you have no idea what you are talking about. There is not nearly enough inertia in a ceiling fan to come any where close to decapitating a human. At best it might cause a concussion.

Reply to
Bill

replying to robsmith3, antcus wrote: Pity they did not have them during the french revolution. They could have speeded their execution time, and got it over sooner. Actually on a more serious note, yes they tend to look very dangerous. but in reality they are not half as dangerous as you are making them.

Reply to
antcus

The ones he is talking about are from a cheap spammer in India pushing ch=his crap here. I'd not trust one hanging in my house.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Hello robsmith3, I am quite intrigued by your "story" that I would like to know if this restaurant is still open or did they get shut down, or perhaps they purchased a new ceiling fan. Please respond after 9 yrs I would really like to know so that I may one day visit this restaurant with my children and not worry about being decapitated. Please and thank you!

Reply to
robsmith3