Now I've seen it all......

I also had trouble with the concept, but Ryobi also makes an inexpensive battry-powered caulking gun, which I now use and which provides superior results to manual guns. It has these advantages:

  1. Stops instantly when you let up on the trigger
  2. Provides an absolutely constant caulking line
  3. Allows you to caulk at a much faster pace -- a moderate walking pace if you can reach the work area -- than if using a manual gun.
Reply to
JimR

Every Chinese purchase indicates your support for murder.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

No, buy Chinese and encourage the free-market system, capitalism, and democracy.

China has to sell to us on the cheap, else we'd buy from Bangladesh. With that pittance they get from us, only we can sell them the high-priced items they have to have, like, er,... Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.

Reply to
HeyBub

Glad you said "high priced", Had you said "High Quality"...

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Was he busier than a one armed paper hanger?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon