Noisy PVC plumbing

On 12/2/2004 9:30 AM US(ET), Art took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

Assuming you can see the ones that are making noise, maybe all they need is a little silicon spray at the holders.

Reply to
willshak

Any recommendations for pipe holders which may be quieter than the ones in my house which are probably the cheapest ones the plumber could fine. During the summer the pipes are quiet but in the winter when they are a bit colder they click for several minutes after using the water. I am sure it is just the holders and expanding pipes trying to move thru them.

Reply to
Art