Noble Copper Bond. Any experience?

Hi,

I had a water pipe in a VERY tight location that came apart at the joint. I tried soldering the 1/2" pipe back into the joint, but the location made it impossible. I tried CopperBond that's sold in Lowe's. It's made specifically for copper pipes & according to their website (

) it's UL rated for

2" sprinkler systems. I gave it a try & it's working so far (it's been 3 weeks now).

I'm curious if anyone has any experience, good or bad, with it. I'm considering using it to replace some other fittings.

Thanks for any info you can offer!

Reply to
Jack Pearson