No power in my house

I just had to come to a friends house to post this because there is no electric power in my house. Nothing works, not the lights, tv, computer, refrigerator or anything. I called the eclectric company and they tole me I did not pay my bill. They are right, I have been short of cash lately. But that dont explain why my lights dont work. Should I call a professional wiring guy?

Fred King

Reply to
fredrickking

Hi Freddy. Are you going in to the fifth grade this year? Good for you. This summer you should be old enough to m*******te and won't have to play on mommy's computer all day. Won't that be fun!

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I dont know, do YOU think masterbating is fun? How often do you do it?

Reply to
fredrickking

Sure, then you can stiff him on his bill too.

Methinks your entire alimentary tract has somehow gotten reversed, a medical miracle!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia