No hot water

Hello,

I have a 7 year old gas hot water heater and no hot water. I hear water constantly running in it and the catch basin is full and water is constatnly running out the overflow tube. Does anyone know whats wrong? I turned off the watter supply incase the catch basin overflows.

thanks for any help

Reply to
Bob

It's clogged.

Does your water have a lot of minerals in it?

Reply to
philo

I say the problem is a troll.

Reply to
trader_4

Sounds like the tank is leaking to me , since the "catch basin" is full . Burner may very well be underwater ...

Reply to
Terry Coombs

I'll put that on my calendar. I had an appointment on February 30 that I missed because I forgot to write it on my calendar.

Reply to
TomR