No corner walls are at 90 degrees (right angle) in the house

Almost every corner walls in the house are a little larger than 90 degrees. Not much of a problem until you lay tile or butt a bathroom vanity against a corner or install base and crown moldings.

Even when the corners are at 90 degrees with new sheet rock but by the time you lay paper and mud the corners its a little over 90 degrees. I've been doing little adjustments when doing bathroom installations or installing moldings but sure would nice to have walls at 90 degrees.

Reply to
Jack

with the thinset you can make it 90*

or butt a bathroom vanity against a | corner

you always install fillers against the wall so the doors can open 90* and so the drawers will not hit the baseboard.

or install base

well,what can I say.................caulking.

and crown moldings.

coped crown moldings don't need 90* corners

turn up the thermostat to 100*...............lol

Reply to
3G

What's with the Yanks obsession with straight lines and 90 degrees anyway? Boy does the old USA look boring from Google Earth!

Steve H

If the flag isn't flying at 90 degrees you may need a chemical solution for complete satisfaction.

Reply to
Colbyt

On a freezing day in the winter, in a house with NO heat...why did the moron go to the corner of the room, AND STAY THERE? Because someone told him the corner was 90*.

Reply to
Jamie

turn up the thermostat to 100*...............lol I needed that lol.

Reply to
Thomas