NGK Laser Iridium plugs

I installed some of these plugs in my 2009 Mazda CX7.

According to NGK, they should last 80 - 120K miles.

Is that what others have found?

Thanks, Andy

NGK Laser Iridium plugs feature an iridium tipped fine wire center electrode, and platinum tipped ground electrode.  These OEM style plugs typically have special features designed for a specific engine and last 80-120k miles.

Reply to
A K