New Window Problems - Comfort Line Fiberglass

We just spent the last year and a half working with a dealer in Germantown Wisconsin named All American Window, and the manufacturer of the new windows named Comfort Line. I have our whole story on my website, with photos - linked below.

The quick and dirty of the story is that the dealer took forever to get the windows installed, even though they collected a lot of money in advance. The windows arrived and were installed. The paint finish was awful. The installation was poor. Customer support to correct the problem took another year to complete. In the end, the windows were completely replaced, and we were stuck with two sets of costs for taking off, staining, varnishing and painting.

I'd like to know if anyone else has had this type of problem, and what you've done!

Thanks for your comments.

Reply to
Mike Kober