new sundeck steps help

Hi all We have new sundeck stairs (13 of them) Pressure treated lumber. I would like to paint them grey to match our house. What kind of paint would I buy? Also is there any paint to help them be less slippery in wet weather? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Ninip

I just used Cabots on my deck. They have transparent stains so you can see some of the grain of the wood, or solid stains. It depends what you want.

Reply to
Mikepier