New roof repair

We are having a new roof installed. The felt is down but no shingles yet. We were concerned that we would have a leak before they had a chance to frinish it (1.5 weeks for the inspection schedule) and were told that the felt provides the barrier and the shingles are for longevity and looks. Well - we have leaks throughout the house. Why? and will we have leaks once the shingles are in place?

Reply to
4inchdick

"4inchdick" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

Stop pissing on the roof with your "4inchdick" .

Reply to
grg2006

Must be a troll

Reply to