New newsgroup proposal

I know what you wrote. I replied to it. They may have started the group for whatever reason, doesn't mean they have any control over what gets posted. I propose they create alt.circle-jerk.hvac.moderated and have at it.

Reply to
Nexus7

I know what you wrote. I replied to it. They may have started the group for whatever reason, doesn't mean they have any control over what gets posted. I propose they create alt.circle-jerk.hvac.moderated and have at it.

Reply to
Nexus7

Paul and his subgroup of simpletons were in alt.hvac long before you came along and they are going to be there long after you are gone. They are hacks who don't even know the electrical requirements of the very equipment that they "install". Has it ever occured to you that they can't provide HVAC advice either? Learn to ignore the assholes. BTW, I took your advice and crossposted this to alt.hvac for the participation and enjoyment of all.

Reply to
volts500

Uhh Ohh. Sounds like big bad Bob is making a threat to Pauls family? Too bad Bob. You couldnt find Pauls house if he gave you the address. Kind of like how you wouldnt know how to correctly fix anything in the hvac field if someone held your hand through the whole process. Hey Bob.........You suck. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba