New from HUD: Rehabbing Flooded Houses

Just got an email re this. Looks interesting. Handbook on rehabbing flooded homes with what appears to be an emphasis on work practices. Now if I just had the time for reading ....

Welcome to hurricane season, I guess.

Pat.

Reply to
Pat

Content looks basic. e.g. be careful going into the house. OTH, it does seem to bring together information useful in the work.

tbasc

" snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net" wrote in news:d811ecec-541b- snipped-for-privacy@z66g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:

Common sense isn't common any more ...

I'm on a local list of people who get called out if there's been a massive rainstorm and premises need checking. I think I'll use the document as the starting point for a checksheet - to be printed and laminated. Now where did I put that scuba-diving pen :-)

Reply to
Martin Clark