New AC

I live in central Texas. What is an approximate cost to replace a central heat and AC? We are looking at an American Standard with a heat pump with a 16 SEER and 48000 BTU.

Thanks, jlemmons

Reply to
jlemmons

snipped-for-privacy@swmail.sw.org wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com:

$3.00 for rednecks. You get a paper fan.

Reply to
h_k

$8,000

Reply to
DK

There are a lot of things you need to know before you spend your money!

- udarrell

Reply to
udarrell

That would certainly eliminate any possibility of economic justification based on energy savings for us (also in central Texas).

Reply to
CJT