Need water heater advice

Hi All,

It is getting time for me to replace my water heater. I am looking for a fast recovery unit in the 65 gallon range that is very reliable and will last forever (30 years).

Does anyone have any advice as to a unit that will match these specifications?

Many thanks,

--Tony snipped-for-privacy@gbis.com

Reply to
Anthony Ewell
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

John

Reply to
John‰]

Thank you!

Reply to
Anthony Ewell

Bosch or Takagi Tankless, cheaper to operate than tank and last longer

Reply to
m Ransley

Even the Marathon (suggested by some one else) may have a problem lasting 30 years. I don't know if it's available in a 65 gallon size.

If you have to have that size tank with a long life, you may want to consider an indirect with a boiler. Most indirects have a (limited) lifetime warranty.

Reply to
HeatMan