Need plumber & electrician

I have a friend in Bellevue who has just bought a great old craftsman house and is scheduled to move in a couple of weeks and needs several things done before she moves. Specifically she needs a plumber who specializes in replacing sewer lines and also an electrician. Does anyone here have any first-hand knowledge of anyone they can recommend? Thanks.

Reply to
zackefron

Don & Lucille

This is my first time posting, which may seem questionable to some...but i have been following this message board for some time now.

my partner in life is a licensed plumber in the state of oregon, comes from a family of plumbers going back a few generations, and is the kind of serviceman who explains to the customer exactly what the problem is, what may have caused it, and all of the options the person has for dealing with it (including cost of each) up front. he is very honorable, or i wouldn't have been interested in dating him at all ten years ago when we first met.

the only difficulty is that your friend has probably already obtained the services they need elsewhere, and that i don't think my mate specializes in sewer work, but repair of existing lines within the house. but, he may still be able to refer you.

If you friend still needs the info, please call [url=

Plumber in Bellevue[/url] Plumbing and ask for "Joseph".

Reply to
brock lesnar