Need Handyman Services in Middle Tennessee?

Seat Construction Company is committed to simplifying the process of selecting a general contractor by working to provide a service that is founded the key building blocks of: trust, honesty, integrity, and depenability.

Wether you are in need of pre-construction services or just a commercial contractor to take you plans and run with them, SCC is ready and willing to help. Call or Email us today and we will be happy to answer a question or provide a bid for your project.

We offer Handyman Services for Residential & Commercial Customers.

We can help with

Painting Decks Driveways, Patios, Steps (Concrete) Roofs Gutters Drywall Repair and more!

Contact Daniel Meyer Director of Pre-construction Services

615.216.6235 Direct Line snipped-for-privacy@seatconstruction.com
Reply to
SeatConstructionCo