Nat gas pressure drop vs. pipe length

Can you blame them? Would you want to smell like a cheap hooker? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 20 Jan 2013

02:10:37 -0500 typed >> "Michael A. Terrell" on Fri, 18 Jan 2013

I don't know what a cheap hooker smells like, so I can't say.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Too much perfume, to cover the stink. Like a liberal at a perfume counter. You can smell the stink all the way out into the mall. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 20 Jan 2013

23:33:18 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Next time I go to a mall, I'll check it out.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Don't get too close, they'll spray you like a skunk. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

With the temps down in the twenties, I'm grateful not to live in a cold house.

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I like to turn the thermostat way down, and come home to a cold house. Only takes a few minutes for it to warm back up. And, I can wear my coat indoors for a few minutes. That's got to cut my fuel bill, a bit.

Christ>

Too much perfume, to cover the stink. Like a liberal at a perfume counter. You can smell the stink all the way out into the mall. :(

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Seems to me that the twenties is pretty cold to keep house. I thought the mid-60s was a little chilly.

Reply to
krw

57F here and I'm comfy. My last electric bill was $36. Are you prepared for the fight against Global Warming?
Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Hell no! I'm gonad fight *FOR* it.

Reply to
krw

^^^^^ gonna (damned speel czechers)

Reply to
krw

No, No! We have to keep the planet cold by burning less fuel and learning to adjust. Think globally, act locally.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

I remember the thermostats thing during the 1970s when we had the oil shortage crisis (snerk, snerk). Deja vu all over again.

.

57F here and I'm comfy. My last electric bill was $36. Are you prepared for the fight against Global Warming?
Reply to
Stormin Mormon

During that era a edict came down from on high that all federal buildings had to set their thermostats to 68°F to save energy during the Winter months. The federal workers in Hawaii were having to wear sweaters to work because the facilities managers complied with the order and set all the AC thermostats to 68°F. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

If lefties increase taxes on fuel it'll solve the whole problem. Just ask 'em.

Reply to
krw

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 21 Jan 2013

08:16:31 -0500 typed >> "Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 20 Jan 2013

I thought you said they were pushing perfume. Now you say that they going to spray tomato juice on me?

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

And if taxing what people use isn't enough, tax what they don't:

"Legislation there would impose such a tax on cars of 2015 model year or later that get 55 mpg or better."

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

^^^^^^

You spend way too much time arguing with dimmie. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Then we can use a solar furnace to render frozen lefties into lard, and burn it to stay warm.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Legislation there would impose such a tax on cars of 2015 model year

Like one city that demanded their customers reduce water usage. It dropped so much that they claimed they had to raise their base usage rates.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell