My oven isn't working right..

It either burns everything, or leaves it half cooked. There is NO happy medium. What could be wrong with it?

Thanks, Josie

Reply to
JosieG76

First use an oven thermometer to see if it is holding the correct temperature.

Reply to
Rich256

Reply to
buffalobill

FWIW, our oven behaved that way shortly before the igniter failed completely.

Reply to
CJT

I don't know about your oven, but mine works like that when I use it. Of course when Rita uses it, it seems to work fine.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan