Murray grass bags

I have a functional 1989 Sears/Murray 30" rear engine riding mower. The bags for the grass bagger system have seen better days. Google not much help in finding replacement bags. Sears says too old.

Note: the rest of the assembly is fine, only need to replace the actual bags.

Any suggestions on where I might find these?

Sears part number: 54399 complete 54401 cloth bag only

Bagging system can be viewed here:

24050 7 Bushel Double Rear Bag Kit - 30"

Reply to
Jim

Forget the bags. Put a mulching blade on and feed your lawn with the clippings

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Too many mulched leaves will kill a lawn. A great reason for using bags to collect them. The products being identified as grass bags don't lend themselves to be thought of collecting leaves as well.

Reply to
Jim

Go to

and enter the part number for the bag you listed in your post. It will come up. I can not gaurantee that you will like the price ($147) but they have in stock. You can also take their part number and do a google search to try and find a cheaper price.

Reply to
noname87