mulled windows

Hi. Does anyone know if Lowe's or HD sell windows already mulled together or if I would have to do it myself? I have never seen them. I have a side by side window configuration right now like this ( WLW ) where L stands for a piece of lumber between them that is part of the whole window unit. I want to by a unit as one whole piece to fit into the rough opening versus buying 2 separate windows and myself mulling them with a 2 x something between them. Any ideas? Thanks. Eric
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.