Moving my well

I want to put a patio in my yard but my well is in the way. The steel well pipe will be about 3 feet inside the edge of my patio as planned. Is there a way to move the well over about 3 feet? If not, this well is supposed to be 740 feet deep, so there should be plenty room to dig down about half way and put an elbow in the pipe so it goes past my patio.

Reply to
firefighter00

Dig down half way? That is 370 feet. I want to see you do that.

Start drawing new plans. Do a search on well pumps. OK, now that you see one, you understand that it will not be removable around an elbow when it fails.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Then you need to change your patio plans.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Uh, can't you guys spot a troll?

Reply to
trader4

Too much trouble. Order Instant Hole from the Acme company.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

That's easy.. Just move the house away from the well until there's room for the new patio. Duh!

-rev

Reply to
The Reverend Natural Light