Motion Sensor Wiring??

I have a motion sensor activated floodlamp but had lost the wiring instructions.

The floodlamp itself has the regular Black + White + Ground (green) leads.

The motion sensor unit has 1 Black + 2 White + 1 Red + Ground.

I presume the connections are 1 Black to 1 Black. 1 White to 1 White 1 ground to 1 ground.

What do I do with the second White and the Red leads? What is their function?

The motion sensor has three adjust POTs for SENS(itivity), DAYLIGHT and TIME.

Reply to
PaPaPeng

The black wire from the supply goes to the black on the motion detector, the red (output) goes to the black on the light. Whites all go together and greens go together along with the bare wire in the supply cable, if present, also grounding the box.

Reply to
Greg