Milamine seam filler

I am butting two pieces of Milamine together for my shop bench top. What is a good product to fill the seam?

Reply to
Mel

Epoxy. Work it in with a popsicle stick or old credit card, wipe with a rag and acetone to clean off residue before it sets.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Use canned Dog food. Eeeeya man was this in bad taste or what? Does anyone know how melamine got into the wheat gluten ? I sure hope those bastards loose a fortune in the up coming class actions. Without testing or any other considerations they switch from a reliable supplier to a completely unknown Chinese supplier. ( I'll leave my thoughts about Chinese industry practices out or I will yet again screw myself into the ceiling)

Claude

Reply to
claude