Mice in walls

clipped

The rats are probably getting fat and sassy on the cat droppings. I couldn't convince my hubby that we should have an exterminator for roaches until I told him the bugs crawl through the cat box before they tap dance on his dinner plate. That convinced him :o)

Reply to
Norminn

I had some rats in the garage early this year. I used standard snap rat traps and baited them by soaking cotton twine in peanut butter and tying several turns of it around the trigger, They couldn't just lick it off.

The traps on the floor didn't catch any, but the one on top of a folding trailer about 4 feet off the floor caught all three in two days. I never had to re-bait it, and the rat blood left on the trap didn't deter them at all.

-- Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@" Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.

Reply to
Doug Warner

Why? That'll just have them running right back into the house! Better to just kill them.

Reply to
wkearney99