Metal Buildings, what's your experience?

~15 years ago I got a quote for a 3200 sq ft building erected on my slab for 30k or less[one big door one small door, so it woulda been more in the end] Wunner if there are guys who will do that sorta thing around you.

Reply to
yourname

The older generation has been whining about the younger generation since mankind first learned to whine. Remember our parents complaining about "hippy, druggy, dropouts"? Somehow we muddle along.

-- Doug

Reply to
Douglas Johnson

I wish I could agree wholeheartedly, but I think there is a difference now in the power of the media. In previous generations, there wasn't such a determined effort on the part of large corporate entities to induce people to buy things they don't need, and think thoughts that are implanted in them by the complaisant media.

Obese children...religious fanatics running the government...corporate masters blocking environmental action...lying administration dragging us into endless, mindless wars...-

And while all this, and more, is going on, there is such a general apathy in the populace that the few who are trying to keep the country true to its history have a hard time not despairing.

Reply to
aspasia