MDF Trim in a Bathroom?

We are finally finishing a remodel and I am replacing the trim around the door and window. I'd like to use MDF trim, preprimed stuff, and wonder if the humidity might be a problem. Where it will be there is pretty much no chance of it getting wet but this is a small room with a shower (+ fan and window for ventialtion ) and soemtimes it gets pretty steamy in there.

Wonder what ya'll think.

- -

DL

> Evidently your buddy Cedeño is a bastard. >> > >First of all, Cedeño is not my buddy.

::::::::::::::::

"When you make fun of someone washing his truck, that's sad."

- Jeff Kent

::::::::::::::::

Halter Sucks!

Reply to
DL

I've done MDF trim in multiple bathrooms with no problems. If you have a moisture problem, you really should resolve that first.

Reply to
Jim Sullivan

Not too much, just normal bathroom steaminess sometimes. Well-ventilated. Just wondered.

Thanks for the info Jim. BTW, I am in LIberty Lake on the far eastern border of our state.

- -

DL