Mateflex flooring

Has anyone used this stuff?

a modular floating floor that snaps together. We are considering this for a masterbedroom and masterbath. The masterbath is about 10X6 and the bedroom is about 14X16, if that matters. The current floor is carpet over a concrete slab, which obviously is not a good choice. We are thinking the tileflex in the bathroom and the carpetflex in the bedroom area. A friends brother used it in his basement playroom and is very happy with it. I'd like to hear any opinions that are out there. Thanks Tracey in VT

Reply to
Tracey