Looking for Replacement parts for a Miele s312i

I don't know if this is the correct group to post to, but...

I can't seem to find anyplace on the web selling replacement parts for Meile. The adapter that connects to my canister is cracked and does not seal well. Any links to such sites?

Thanks, leor

Reply to
Leor Amikam

Email State Vacuum - address on web site.

Travis Jordan