looking for: a baby gate................

that is NOT pressure type gate. i want one that screws into the wood.

any suggestions?

Reply to
readandpostrosie

Walmart sells these...

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

Look here for many options:

Click on Gates

We still have a swinging gate on our deck to keep the dog contained.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Safety 1st Lift and Lock Gate. $20 Consumer reports rated gates in the 04/2007 issue. This one did well. (design: excellent, safety: excellent)

I have two installed and they work well.

Reply to
Mike Paulsen

Reply to
readandpostrosie