Lighten your home to prevent cracks

The heavier a house is, the more it cracks. Remove weight and your house will remain more solid. The easiest way to remove around 300lbs of useless weight in your home is to get rid of your ugly fat wife. Save your home, get a divorce today.

Attorney James R. Fielding Divorce is my specialty.

Reply to
attJamesRFielding

Hi, Your wife? Yes, your wife. Did you divorce her? Yes, your wife is even very much heavier than I, twice much.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I'm sorry your wife is that heavy. Not everyone's is.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

The more stupid the advert the more it's a crock (of you know what!). Lets get rid of a probably expensive, unnecessary and obnoxious attorney. Sincerely miss my late wife; who was petite and beautiful in the figure department, but a giant in leadership of her community and in her business. Widower.

Reply to
terry