Light/Electrical wall pla

Hi Ken!

K > I'm looking for some ideas on how to make the wall plates look good where K > they fit against the wall. My walls are textured, so there are random gaps K > between the wall and wall plates.

Use a thin piece of foam or styrofoam under the wall plate, cut to size. May need to use longer mounting screws. Not sure about the fireproofing acceptability of this however.

  • A good baker will rise to the occasion. It's the yeast he can do.
Reply to
barry martin

Hi,

Outline the outer edge with a razor blade and then remove the plate. Now chisel it out to where you recess the plate when it is on. reccessed plates look good on textured walls.

candice

Reply to
CLSSM00X7